Mayor Dwayne Forman
Councillor Sherri Herrera
Councillor Debbie I Spence
***For all information and correspondence to council members, please email email@example.com
Youth Member - VACANT
Council is responsible:
- for developing and evaluating the policies and programs of the municipality;
- for ensuring that the powers, duties and functions of the municipality are appropriately carried out; and
- for carrying out the powers, duties and functions expressly given to the council under the Municipal Act or any other Act.
Each member of council has the following duties:
- to consider the well-being and interests of the municipality as a whole and to bring to the council's attention anything that would promote the well-being or interests of the municipality
- to participate generally in developing and evaluating the policies and programs of the municipality
- to participate in meetings of the council and of council committees and other bodies to which the members is appointed by the council
- to keep in confidence a matter that is discussed at a meeting closed to the public under subsection 152 (3) of The Municipal Act and that the committee decides to keep confidential until the matter is discussed at a meeting of the Council or a committee conducted in public
- to perform any other duty or function imposed on the member by the council, the Municipal Act or any other Act.