Youth Activity Coordinator
(Term Position July 2, 2019 to August 23, 2019)
- Research and develop ideas for youth programs.
- Develop weekly schedules of programs to be offered.
- Determine age appropriate programs with consideration being given to interests such as sports, science, nature and culture.
- Advertise and/or present programs to the public.
- Ensure all supplies have been ordered for upcoming programs.
- Facilitate programs with assistance if required.
- Provide follow up reports on a weekly basis.
- Assist the Recreation Programmer as required.
Indoor and outdoor.
35 hour work week – Monday to Friday.
Between 18 – 30 years of age (per Canada Summer Jobs Agreement)
Physically capable of performing all duties of the position.
Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Able to work with minimum supervision.
WAGE RATE (as per current IBEW contract):
- $17.28 per hour plus northern allowance
APPLICATION DEADLINE (REVISED):
- Thursday, May 30th, 2019 @ 12:00 noon
APPLICATION AND INQUIRIES TO BE DIRECTED TO:
Delanie Allan, Recreation Programmer
Box 100, Gillam, Manitoba R0B 0L0